(1) The district CCS will be responsible for administering the provisions of this article.
(2) Proper installation of required backflow assemblies shall be a condition of water service from the district’s water supply system to any premises upon which the potential for backflow into the district system exists. Water service may be discontinued or refused until corrective action is taken in accordance with this article.
(3) Upon installation of an approved backflow assembly, the owner shall contact the district requesting inspection of said assembly or assemblies.
(4) Upon approval of the installation by the district, the owner shall have the assembly or assemblies tested by a state of Washington certified BAT and shall submit a copy of the test report to the district in accordance with this article.
(5) The owner shall be subject to all applicable inspection and permitting fees. All tests and reporting by a certified BAT shall be at owner’s expense. [Res. 735 § 1, 2017.]